CCMCO’s model AR and CR are ideal for centrifugally casting electric motor rotors.
- The machines have high production rates.
- They have automated features, including metal transfer and pouring.
- Automatic operation is available.
- Motor rotors can be cast by pouring aluminum, copper or other metal into a stack of rotor laminations.
- Centrifugal force is used to completely fill lamination stack openings.
- Machines feature low maintenance requirements.
- Quick mold change enhances productivity.
- Model AR accepts multi-cavity molds for rotors up to 4 inches in diameter.
- Model CR utilizes single cavity molds for rotors 5 to 8 inches in diameter.