CCMCO provides equipment for a host of roll applications including including Bi-Metal Steel Rolls produced on our horizontal machines and rolls that are produced on vertical machinery.
- These machines are capable of centrifugally casting cast iron, alloy irons, high chromium iron, nickel chromium alloys, carbon and low alloy steels, stainless steels and high alloy steels.
- Castings can be made in a variety of diameters and weights.
- CCMCO has provided horizontal roll casting machinery to several of the world’s most well known Bi-Metal Steel Roll producers. A partial customer list includes Walzen Irle GmbH, United Foundries, Tata Yodogawa, Eisenwerke Sulzan Frau, China First Heavy Industries. CCMCO Model H, HD, HS, and HT are the machines most appropriate for spinning bi-metal steel rolls.
- Rolls are considered to be a “High Tech” Application. CCMCO’s metallurgist, Dr. Sufei Wei, has worked in many roll facilities throughout the world to develop the CCMCO process which combines our proven machine technology with necessary technical know-how to help customers reduce scrap and produce consistent quality castings.
- CCMCO provides Vertical equipment for crusher and pulveriser rolls (Rolls where the diameter of the casting is larger than the height of the casting). CCMCO Model C, D, VSC, VF, VRM, VRSM are the machines most appropriate for spinning vertical rolls.